Posted to rec.food.preserving
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Where is Barb Schaller?

On 2014-07-01 03:15:49 +0000, Nellie said:

> Hi there,
>
> What has happened to this lovely woman? I asked on the RFC site, but
> thought I should ask here as well.
>
> Is anyone in touch with her? I hope it is because she is too busy
> these days what with the Minnesota State Fair right now.
>
> I sure hope all is well.
>
> Nellie

Barb who? Lovely woman? You're kind €” I can tell you one woman who
doesn't think much of me. Pity. I've just posted the 20th Annual
Schaller Ribbon Report. Life keeps geting in my way. Today is opening
day at the Great Minnesota Get-Together and I did well.

Thank you for asking.
Barb
www.barbschaller.com, last update April 2013