Posted to rec.food.preserving
Carolstropicals Carolstropicals is offline

Default dried strawberries

Hi,
I honestly never noticed the seeds when dehydrating.
All the companies that sell canned food for storage sell dried strawberries.
I did buy some from Honeyville, but have never opened the can since it is for long term storage.
Then I decided that I could just do this myself. Some of the strawberries here are not as sweet as others. Different grocery stores carry different quality fruit.
When you said that you grew them, I knew that you must have the best tasting strawberries.
Never tries fruit leather.
Carol