Old 11-08-2014, 01:22 AM posted to alt.food.asian
Mayo Mayo is offline

Default Mekong Chargrilled Chicken in Shrimp Paste

On 6/13/2014 8:07 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:57:31 +0100, foodnelson wrote:

Sqwertz;1938900 Wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jun 2014 19:46:19 +0100, foodnelson wrote:
-
Ingredients
2 pounds of chicken thighs, pheasant, duck or rabbit meat
6 tsp Hot Paprika
6 tsp sugar
6 tsp lemon juice
3 cloves of garlic
6 teaspoons of shrimp paste
1 stem of lemon grass white part only.-

Any recipe that says "6 teaspoons" (4 times) rather than "2
Tablespoons"
automatically gets a pass in my book. It's obviously written by a
moron
who is much too anal about measurements than they are about the final
product.

Steve said that.

Steve,

I am impressed you know your conversion tables! Can you explain how you
came to your conclusion that the use of teaspoon over tablespoon had an
effect on the final product? This moron and every other moron that uses
measurements in cooking is waiting on the edge of our seats for your
answer!

Do not hold back with your knowledge, please share!

The use of 6 teaspoons is more prone to error. It's also 3X more
work. Whatsamatter - too poor to afford a tablespoon or math lessons?

You're welcome.

-sw

Is there anyone anywhere that you don't treat like crap?

You have a major personality dysfunction.