Ayoayo

Default Turkish coffee?

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 11:30:16 GMT, "InsomniaJava"
> wrote:

>Turkish coffee is pretty easy. You use a small pot with a long handle (so
>you don't get burned) Add water, add coffee to the water, let it come to a
>boil and remove, you do this three times bringing it to a boil and removing
>it from the heat. Then gently pour the coffee into small cups the grounds
>should stay at the bottom of the pot.

Yup, that's pretty much it... just remember to have your coffee count
right... with Turkish coffee, needless to say, calls for small cups,
so you don't need all that much water... of course, you'd just measure
to the cup count.

Other than that, though, make sure the 1st water is boiled alone
before adding anything. I didn't think that was clear on the 1st
message

Enjoy.