Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Grocery savings today.

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 22:10:34 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>> Daughter has been drinking the energy drinks but
>>she's only allowed to have a couple of ounces at a time. Her friend drank
>>whole one and it landed her in the hospital. My friend's son did the same
>>at about the same age and he too wound up in the hospital.

> Why then, would you buy that crap?

Like I said, she's only allowed about 2 ounces at a time. We drink Zip Fizz
the same way. Don't know if you have Zip Fizz where you're at. It's made
locally. That's a powder though and when you're in a hurry it can be hard
to get the right amount since you're mixing it from a packet that's supposed
to go into a water bottle. This is already mixed up. She just puts foil
over it and keeps it in the fridge. One can lasts at least a week.