byakee

Default Favorite seafood other than fish?

A shot rang out! And Kate Connally > said:

> Okay, I just couldn't say crab is one of my
> favorite "fish". Sorry.
>
> All crustaceans, although I'm a little squeamish
> about crawdads - if I could just get the meat, not
> in the shell . . . .
>
> No molluscs, no way, no how, never in a million
> years.
>
> And you can have my lifetime's share of sea urchins,
> and all the other coelenterates, too.

I don't think I could pick a favorite -- I love Dungeness crab,
oysters, clams, shrimp, prawns, geoduck. I guess I'd say the crab,
since I thought of that first. Never had a sea urchin or a real
Maine lobster (Red SLobster doesn't count)...

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"I rule you!" - Travis of the Cosmos, ATHF