Julie

Default Help with Pureed Carrots in Cake

Hi all,

I looked through the back postings and could not find a suitable
answer.

I would like a recipe that uses pureed carrots BUT that does not have
pineapple or coconut in it. It does not have to be "low fat".

I have a large amount of frozen carrots and wanted to use them up ...

Or lacking a recipe...does any one have an idea what the adjustments
would be with the fluids if I used pureed carrots rather than grated
ones...I know the grated ones can be quite juicy...and the pureed ones
can be either juicy or dry depending on the method used to cook them.

Thanks ever so much..
Julie