Old 15-07-2014, 08:12 PM posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default Campocorto Chianti Classico imported to US?

On Thursday, February 5, 2004 9:11:02 PM UTC-5, FITZ wrote:
I recently opened a bottle of 1997 Campocorto (Scelto per gli amici da Paolo
& Giovanni Parigi) Chianti Classico and was blown away by how great it was.
I was given this wine and it has no importer information. This is a DOCG
designated wine and would love to find out where to obtain more! Has anyone
run across this wine? Thanks

I think the orignial post is from ten years ago.