Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Bread Basket[_11_] Bread Basket[_11_] is offline

Default Adding grass clippings to my ground beef for textures

I tried onions, I tried bell peppers, I even tried mixing bananas into
my ground beef to add good textures to it. The onions were really good,
and the banana, oddly enough, was ok.

But then one day I was cutting my grass as I was grillin', and I thought
you know, maybe I could try grass clippings. It is organic, it will be
diegested, so its no worries, right?

So I went inside with a handful of grass clippings, added it into the
ground beefs, along with some worchester sauce and Jimmy Dean sausage
(seriously this is awesome), and my gawd, I had the worst burger ever.

Sincerely,
Pesto Pringles are fake