Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Bread Basket[_11_] Bread Basket[_11_] is offline

Default Beef Tits and Mice

Reading this while watching INCEPTION, I get the feeling that more than
mind games is going on in that movie. The subtle BUCKZ references
throughout is incapsulating, and the fact that they say "OK, let's go
down under" is also a reference to the great BUCKZ recession in
Australia 10 years ago.

Its a dark emeperor, being that fortification is a necess.

Baldorf,
Balford