Greg Leman

Default Myrtle Beach Q

"ToLo" > wrote in message

> > This guy has put together a pretty good site on eastern Q:
> > http://bbqpossum.8k.com/#eastern
> >

> Why would I put ANY credence to what a person writes when their stated
> only knowledge of Texas Style Barbecue is as quoted from their site:
>
> " Award winning Texas style BBQ, which means meat (including beef?!)
> slow cooked and sliced down into big pieces and served with a ketchupy
> red sauce. Folks in Texas are so nice that we hate to say anything bad
> about their barbecue, so we won't say anything more. "
>
> Obviously a friggin' moron who knows absolutely NOTHING about barbecue
> especially that from Texas.......

Because the web site is about Eastern NC Q?

Arguing Texas vs Carolina Q is like arguing Chardonay vs Merlot. It just
isn't comparable. I saw this quote a few years back: Telling one man your
favorite barbeque is better than his is kind of like saying "My wife is
better than yours," only more personal.

--
Greg Leman
Carolina Sauce Company, Inc.