Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
shenry shenry is offline

Default New iPhone app for calculating additions

Hey rec.crafts.winemaking,

I wanted to let you guys know I've recently finished writing a native iPhone app version of my website wineadds.com. If you're not familiar with the site, it calculates common winemaking additions (acid, deacid, sulfite, Brix adjust, nutrients, yeast, copper, RS adjust, etc) and also has some handy conversions.

The app has all the calculators and conversions that the website has, plus a fortification calculator.

If you find yourself in places with poor or no cell reception when you need to calculate the additions (my winery falls into this category) then the app may be of use to you.

To find the app just search for 'WineAdds' in the app store.

Thanks!

Stu Henry