Old 17-06-2014, 05:42 PM posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: Spring wines- RB Bdx, Etna, Burg, Loire, Chile

On Monday, June 16, 2014 5:45:39 PM UTC-4, graham wrote:

A few weeks ago, I opened a 2001 Soutard. It was in the early stages of

oxidation and barely drinkable despite having a good cork and having

been stored at ~15C. The experienced assistants in my favorite (and

reliable) store were equally perplexed. I can only assume that it had

been badly stored by the shop from where I bought it - now out of

business having done a moonlight flit.

Graham

Yes, sounds like heat at some point. Very frustrating