Cindy Adams Cindy Adams is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
What is local? Would help to have some geography back ground here. I have phobias about any kind of sweet rice concoction since some of us po folks had to eat the nasty stuff with cream and sugar for breakfast back in the good old days when oatmeal was not in the family budget. I can look at rice pudding and start heaving. Best local dessert around here is the Warden's Chocolate Meringue Pie made with Coco. That will blow Aunt Myrtle's Dress up over her head. A full grown person can eat two in a single sitting. Should go well with hooch.
chocolate brownies, homemade ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, layer cakes and fruit pies are my favourtes desserts.