Cindy Adams Cindy Adams is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
pintlar@node1 wrote:

Anyone have any hints on how to make decent hamburger
buns? Can't find my Juliete Childs' Baking cookbook.
I think it is mainly a reduction in fat.
As long as I'm at it....how about those addicting Cibatta
buns?

I use the hamburger bun recipe on the King Arthur website.

The only change I make to the recipe is to increase the
dried onion to 1 1/2 tablespoons.

My neighbor loves 'em and says they "make the best
sandwich ever."

Nyssa, who is down to one hamburger bun in the freezer and
needs to make another batch
Amazing burger! Our table shared tots, onion rings and fries. I'm not a fry fan but others liked them. Tots we're relish but the onion rings.. Wow! Best onion rings I've ever had.