Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default infused vodka?

On 5/17/2014 11:50 AM, sf wrote:

> I've been looking at recipes this morning and am wondering if the
> fresh pineapple used to make pineapple vodka can be used for something
> else (like pineapple upside down cake) or if it's rendered flavorless
> and should just be thrown out?
>
> TIA

I could never understand why someone would want to ruin perfectly good
vodka by flavoring it with fruit and such.

....and, yes, I am aware that vodka is neutral spirits with flavorings,
but not pineapples or coconuts or strawberries, etc.

It must be the Russian in me :-)

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas