bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Funk[_4_] View Post
Sorry for the crossposting --- feel free to reply to any one of the 3
groups, as I read them all.

I'm about to start back on some winemaking & homebrewing after a gap
of several years, & my bottle of Betadine Antiseptic Solution
(aqueous, povidone-iodine USP 10% w/v) is almost empty & has expired.
I asked for a replacement at the local pharmacy & was told that it's
been discontinued (searching the WWW agrees). I'm looking for
something identical or similar under another name to use as a no-rinse
sanitizer.

The closest things I've found are Vetadine & Vetasept, both sold for
veterinary use. They look like the same thing as Betadine, but
Vetadine is only sold in small bottles at a much higher price.

Comments?
All that junk was invented to separate dumb yups form their Black Visor Cards. How do you speel Clorox?