Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
Mick Mick is offline

Default Nescafe Dolce Gusto EDG625.B Auto coffee brewer made by Krups, in the UK

Hi all,
I have just bought a Nescafe Dolce Gusto EDG625.B Auto coffee
brewer made by Krups.
I previously had a Filter Coffee brewer, but as I live alone thought a
pod type machine would allow me to make single cups more easily.
I wanted one that I could get an adaptor for to use a refillable
coffee carrier, but the only one I found was a American one that
Amazon would not ship to the UK.

Does anyone have the same machine?

I like black coffee but not too strong, I bought a sample box of the
36 different drink range and think the most suitable so far is the
"Americano".

Any advice welcomed.
Mick IOW.