Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default Denver Restaurant Recommendations

In article >, Goomba
> wrote:

> Denver Restaurant Recommendations Needed
>
> I have never been to Denver- need to know what local specialties there
> might be? Good places to eat?

The best steak I ever ate was in Denver, well, in the suburb of Aurora.
The restaurant was called the "Aurora Summit". That sublime steak was
consumed in the late eighties, and they've changed their name by
dropping Aurora.
It's now <http://www.opentable.com/the-summit-steakhouse>.
It's "possible" that the menu/quality has changed. Still, "The Summit"
is in business to this day, and that says something. Just a thought.

leo