Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Denver Restaurant Recommendations

On Mon, 05 May 2014 13:00:39 -0400, Goomba >
wrote:

> Denver Restaurant Recommendations Needed
>
> I have never been to Denver- need to know what local specialties there
> might be? Good places to eat?

I asked a friend who moved to Denver 3 or 4 years ago. She says:

I'm technically still not a local but if they are staying in downtown
Denver, the "LODO" area has a bunch of great restaurants. Rioja,
ChoLon BIstro, Tag. Pearl St is also a great area.... Izakaya Den.
FOR a crazy but delicious food experience... The Buckhorn Exchange,
oldest restaurant in Denver/first liquor license issued in Denver.
Kind of in an obscure area.

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.