Old 04-05-2014, 05:57 AM posted to rec.food.equipment
[email protected] grandmadee08@yahoo.com is offline

Default Moulinex Regal La Machine ii food processor user's or owner's manual

On Sunday, December 29, 2013 11:29:04 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Monday, May 4, 2009 3:22:51 PM UTC-4, Bridget Ann Ferrazzano wrote:

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help. I have found a Moulinex Regal La Machine ii

food processor. I need the user's or owner's manual. I would apprciate

any help. Thank you.

Bridget Ferrazzano

We don't have a manual, but could you tell us what year it was made?

On the bottom of the machine, in the center, there is a stamped six digit code it is the "day, month, year" manufactured. (i.e. mine has 8 digits but the first six are the ones that count (mine is 051294 = Dec 05, 1994. I disregarded the 11 at the end.