Hannah

Default What do vegans eat when they go out?

I live out in sticks..

right in the middle of a very rural area where farming is really important as
a local industry.

I dont know a Vegan, and i only know of very very few vegetarians.

But due to the beautiful scenery, when summer comes, so do the hoards of
tourists, so we occasionally get vegetarians calling in, but as i said a vegan
is a very rare occurence, so it would not be worth having a Vegan dish on the
menu.

Though my b/f is a head chef in another county, he comes up with a different
veggie dish every day, and he finds even hardened meat eaters opt for the
vegetarian option, as the dish shows a lot of effort has been put into it. most
places just stick vegetable lasagne or stir fry on the menu every night!

oh dear.. i rambled!