Kendy

Default What do vegans eat when they go out?

> one of my all time fav foods is chinese, and
>i find it pretty easy usually to find vegan foods at chinese place

Mine to. I found a great place that makes the best fried tofu...Indian and
Asian places usually offer vegan options. Mexican food is tricky since
everything has cheese on it, try to get something without cheese and you will
only get more cheese! If I think a place looks good and I have a take out menu
I call ahead and ask if there are vegan options.

-Kendy
(remove the 'pute' to reply!)
http://www.livejournal.com/users/missmuffcake/