Nancy Young

Default Fun and games at the supermarket

(laughing) It's gotten a lot better since Albertson's has taken over,
but there is still the occasional supermarket moment. Don't get me
started that you can hardly get around the store anymore, they have
so many of those cardboard display things.

So, I'm pulling out of the parking lot when a voice SCREAMS at me,
YOU HAVE TO STOP FOR PEDESTRIANS!!!!!!!! Hello, I saw them, they
were not even out of the door. I'm very careful like that, I saw
they had kids and I know they can run out. I saw, I watched and I
rolled out at maybe 3 miles an hour.

She got THE LOOK. She was more of a pedestrian than that family,
she was closer to the street and that was still like 10 feet from
the street.

nancy