misscant74 misscant74 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Does any one know how to make the lemon bars sold at Books-A-Million or
where to find the recipe? I called BAM headquarters about a recipe, which
they don't have but said they would add as a suggestion (OK).

I've made the Sunkist (or Sunkrist) lemon bars but can't get the same
firmness. I also don't know what type of crust BAM is using on top of their
bars.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,
Brett
Brett, I have been searching for years trying to find the recipe for BAM's recipe. I once went into the store and asked the lady working there if she could tell me where they got them from. They order them from another company but I have not been able to get the name of that company. All she could tell me was that they order them. I would love to have their recipe. I think they are the best that I have ever ate.