Samartha

Default Soudough in wikipedia

At 10:56 AM 8/4/2004, Hans Fugal wrote:
>Sounds like you could make a few contributions to the wiki. That's the
>point of it, after all.

I intentionally refrained from that because it would have been a dispute or
a censorship and that's not what the wikipedia Enclyzobedia is about -
definitely not a discussion forum - and since it would not have been a
contribution, chances are that it would have been thrown out. Or - I write
something and DA comes along and "corrects" it so that sourdough is
actually not sour, just for the fun of it.

If you got energy for it, go for it, I don't.

Samartha

remove "-nospam" when replying, and it's in my email address