Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default What exactly is 'home made'?

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 14:58:40 -0500, Brooklyn1
> wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>>Helpful person wrote:

>>>Isn't it easier to feed the vegetables to the beast so that you don't have to
>>>cook them separately in the stew?

>>Beast turns the vegetables into meat. I suppose it's OK if you prefer
>>to eat meat only.

>Um, Helpful intended to eat the beast's excrement.

Um, no!! Not much. It's all been digested once, and probably has most
of the nutrients gone at that point.

That was the part of Human Centipede which blew my willing suspension
of disbelief! A doctor shouold now that would never work! The latter
grafed humans' bodies would never receive sufficient nutrition!!
Should have had an evil NURSE as his assistant! ;-)

John Kuthe...