jmcquown

Default How do you say cauliflower

Michael Odom wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 17:36:59 -0400, Nancy Young >
> wrote:
>
>> Grrrr. But then I'm very busy being annoyed at people who say
>> 'where's it at' ... I don't have time for the Libary people.
>>
>> nancy

> An Aggie goes to Harvard. His first day there he gets lost. He stops
> a passing professor and asks "Where's the library at?"
>
> Prof replies "Son at Harvard we don't end a sentence with a
> preposition."
>
> "Okay, where's the library at, asshole?"
>

> modom
>
> "Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes."
> -- Jimmie Dale Gilmore

Nonsense! The joke goes like this:

Two women in an airport, one of them from the south. She says to the
northern woman, where are you from? The northern woman looks down her nose
and says snootily "I am FROM a place where we don't end a sentence with a
preposition". The southern woman thinks for a moment, then says, "Okay,
where you from, Bitch?"

Jill