Posted to rec.food.cooking
A Moose In Love A Moose In Love is offline

Default What exactly is 'home made'?

The other day, I posted a super simple recipe for steak sauce. 'Home Made'..
However, I used bottled wurster sauce, bottled ketchup and cider vinegar.
Is it truly home made? If it were truly home made then I would make the worcestershire sauce myself, as well as the ketchup, all made from garden ingredients. Also I put in some hot sauce(an ingredient which I omitted when I posted the recipe)which is also bottled.
If I add mustard, should I make mustard from mustard seed which I purchased?
etc.
Where do you draw the line?