Old 25-02-2014, 07:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Fast Food Secret Menus?

"Gary" wrote in message ...
sf wrote:

Guilty pleasu back in the day, I was fond of A&W onion rings served
with tartar sauce (before their tartar sauce came in little packages).

"Back in the day" like summer of 1971....we would goto an A&W drive in
and order their onion rings and a frosty glass mug of root beer. Good
eats.

I have great memories of the A&W in the 60's as well. They used to have the
best subs, and the orange soda/root beer combination served in a frosted mug
with the dill pickle slice in it was actually good. A&W originated in the
town I live in, and it's still in business but haven't been there for years.

Cheri