Old 25-02-2014, 03:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Fast Food Secret Menus?

sf wrote:

Guilty pleasu back in the day, I was fond of A&W onion rings served
with tartar sauce (before their tartar sauce came in little packages).

"Back in the day" like summer of 1971....we would goto an A&W drive in
and order their onion rings and a frosty glass mug of root beer. Good
eats.

If you're curious about the secret menu of any particular fast food or
chain restaurant, Google the name + "secret menu" and prepare to be
amazed.

Those "secret recipes" are usually nothing like the original but most
are good tasting. The KFC recipes, for example, are all wrong but
they are all good tasting.

G.