Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Fast Food Secret Menus?

sf wrote:

> Guilty pleasu back in the day, I was fond of A&W onion rings served
> with tartar sauce (before their tartar sauce came in little packages).

"Back in the day" like summer of 1971....we would goto an A&W drive in
and order their onion rings and a frosty glass mug of root beer. Good
eats.

> If you're curious about the secret menu of any particular fast food or
> chain restaurant, Google the name + "secret menu" and prepare to be
> amazed.

Those "secret recipes" are usually nothing like the original but most
are good tasting. The KFC recipes, for example, are all wrong but
they are all good tasting.

G.