Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Sriracha maker said odor problem is fixed; invites Irwindaleofficials to inspect

On 2014-02-22, Travis McGee > wrote:

> IRWINDALE>> Sriracha maker Huy Fong Foods said Friday it remedied an
> alleged odor problem......

The popularity of Fong sriracha is bringing more choices to the sprmkt
shelves. I'm now seeing both Kikkoman and Lee Kum Kee sriracha on the
local mkt shelves and we don't have any real Asian population to speak of,
so it's gotta be round eyes driving it. They may be jes trial runs,
like Tabasco's habanero, which came and went all too soon, but at
least they are available, now. Gonna buy me some.

nb