Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default have you made a homemade bouillon you've liked? Recipe plz....

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 16:40:49 -0800 (PST), Kalmia
> wrote:

> not too salty, please.

This is a really good idea, Kalmia... but I've never made bouillon in
my life. Looked at the internet and saw stuff I liked.

I'd start with this simple one
http://www.myrealfoodlife.com/home-m...ouillon-cubes/

but if you want something more complex, try
http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives...on-recipe.html
and cut the salt by half or eliminate it entirely and add it per use.

Bottom line: I think you will be able to make bouillon if you can make
stock... because homemade bullion just seems to be a concentrated
version of stock. I suppose you can make it more like the real thing
if you have a dehydrator.

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.