Posted to alt.food.diabetic
DreadfulBitch DreadfulBitch is offline

Default The World's Best Breakfasts

On 2/6/2014 12:17 AM, Cheri wrote:

> It's not exactly a diabetic friendly meal! Geez.

If you're referring to my meal, Cheri, no, it's not. It's also a meal
that I eat 3, maybe 4 times a year. We have a delightful smalltown, mom
& pop restaurant a few miles north of here and breakfast/lunch/brunch -
whatever you want to call it - is always a real treat. It's a bit
pricey for our budget, but it's great fun and if on the right day the
neighboring antique/junk stores are open and awaiting my arrival. (-:

--
DreadfulBitch

There is no love more sincere than the love of food.
....George Bernard Shaw