Posted to rec.food.cooking
TincT TincT is offline

Default Food Truck Stands (WAS: Jon Favreau film ˇ§Chefˇ¨ premiering at SXSW Film)

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 01:41:13 -0600, Sqwertz wrote:

> They weren't run off - they simply folded.
>
> A *successful* food truck does not just disappear.
>
> -sw

>> Omelet wrote:
>>
>> He hates me 'cause I never slept with him...
>>
>> He hates himself because he is all he has to sleep with
>> I don't know, sometimes he used to seem normal, then he went petty
>> trough vindictive and now I just shun contact. I have enough crazies to
>> deal with in my world without encouraging those who refuse to take their
>> meds.

For the record, I never once even considered sleeping with you. And
you know that. You're the one who somehow got the idea that I was
going to move in with you - and you posted that to RFC just out of the
total blue.

After having met you twice at casual austin.food gatherings 2 or 3
years ago and not giving you any indication that there was any sort of
romantic interest in the least, you somehow twisted that into MY
MOVING IN WITH YOU?

That was just way too Psycho for me. I sat there at stared at the
screen for at least 15 minutes wondering, WTF? That was just way too
spooky. I've met weird, semi-psycho women before but you win, hands
down. Mapi of austin.general still holds the male title, but at least
he announced his psychosis right there lying on the floor of the bar
at B.D. Reilly's rather than romantically obsessing over me for 2
years.

Needless to say, you need to come to terms with what happened and why
your mind works that way and stop making up excuses for your fixation
and disappointment before we become the next Yoli and Michael. I'd
prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

And Jeremy, I was just tired of your decade of bullshit and visions of
grandeur about all these things you're "working on" or have not done
in the past. Even posting a call for meetings with imaginary people
about imaginary projects of yours at "the normal time and place", as
if you are somebody important with a life. I'm pretty sure you're
manic depressive mixed with habitual liar.

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw