Posted to rec.food.cooking
Polly Esther[_2_] Polly Esther[_2_] is offline

Default Dangers of lead crystal?

My cake cover dome thing is thin pitiful plastic and I'm thinking I'd really
enjoy having a beautiful crystal cover for cake display/temporary (very).
To save bothering you all, I really did look around about the dangers of
lead crystal and killing off myself and family and friends. Too much
information and too confusing on the search. I'm just not bright enough to
evaluate the difference in the dangers of lead crystal decanters (not the
issue anyway) and the safety of a cake cover. Please help. Polly