Posted to alt.food.diabetic
DreadfulBitch DreadfulBitch is offline

Default What's for dinner?

On 1/9/2014 5:30 PM, W. Baker wrote:

> If you really are a new person then you don't know I ma a terrible typist,
> speller adn checker of tying as I have visual problems. Of course, the 32
> degree today felt like summer, not a hot oven to make dinner:-)
>
> Wendy

Yes, I'm new to this group, but not to ASD. I'm known there, and other
NGs, as BessieBee.

I am aware of your vision problems so I hesitated to make a comment. I
was sure, though, that you wouldn't take it as an insult. At least I
sure do hope so!! It made me laugh out loud. I have always enjoyed
your posts. (-:

--
DreadfulBitch

I intend to live forever....so far, so good.
......Steven Wright