bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Bove[_2_] View Post
Chili here. My own recipe. Ground beef, plenty of green bell peppers,
onions, some jalapenos, tomatoes and sauce, kidney beans, chili powder,
cumin, Mexican oregano and salt. There is also cornbread but I am not
eating that. Very nice for a somewhat chilly, rainy day.
Got a old chum from Iowa who would fight you over that "yankee chili" I can eat it too if its free and cold outside. lol. I have been told I am having a grilled hamburger steak..mashed tates..fried Okry and carrot cake. To be picked up at Lubys cafeteria within ten minutes and cost 6 bucks. What a deal huh?