Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default What's for dinner?

Having satay beef. I cut rump into strips and it is marinating already.
Probably have it with broccoli and thinking of roasting some onion
chunks and carrot slices to put though the satay after it is cooked.
Peppers was the other thing I wanted to roast but were $8.95 a kilo!

"Julie Bove" wrote in message ...

Chili here. My own recipe. Ground beef, plenty of green bell peppers,
onions, some jalapenos, tomatoes and sauce, kidney beans, chili powder,
cumin, Mexican oregano and salt. There is also cornbread but I am not
eating that. Very nice for a somewhat chilly, rainy day.