Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal
Hench Hench is offline

Default Eating meat is as bad as paedophilia

On 1/4/2014 10:09 PM, Jeßus wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 01:48:21 +0000, White Spirit
> > wrote:
>
>> Morrissey says so, anyway. Abattoirs are also as bad as Auschwitz.
>>
>> Personally, I'm content to throw the occasional brick through a
>> butcher's shop window, particularly a halal butcher's.
>>
>> <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533760/Eating-meat-bad-paedophilia-Morrissey-launches-incredible-rant-says-no-difference-abattoir-supporting-Auschwitz.html>

> <Haven't look at that link, no need to>
>
> Such a shame, as The Smiths made excellent music but Morrissey's
> opinions are generally crap.
>
> There is no need to use an Abattoir just because you eat meat.

I like Morrissey's music, but seeing that the Smith's biggest selling
album was entitled "Meat is Murder" I understand what his gig is. I can
separate the music from the message/politics and most people can

Ironically his video for the "Closer I Get" had people questioning if
Morrissey was a paedoiphile