Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default New Year's Menu?

BessieBee > wrote:
: On 12/29/2013 11:57 AM, W. Baker wrote:

: > Wendy-who will, once again , be alone this new Years Eve and missing Syd
: > blowing his rumpet out the window at midnight, auld lang syne, of course.
: >
: Must be a musician thing. My son, a music education major at Mizzou,
: has been blowing his trombone (his major instrument is euphonium) out of
: the window for several years. I know he really looks forward to that.
: I won't be with him at New Years, but will be thinking about him then
: and will include you and Syd in my thoughts.

: --
: BessieBee

: I intend to live forever....so far, so good.
: .....Steven Wright

It is a musician thing, particularly if you play a nice loud one like the
brasses. Not much point to use a flute or oboe and how do you get a
double bass out the window:-)

Thanks for the thoughts. I will think of you thinking of me and not feel
so alone.

Wendy