Genny

Default Eastside Mario's

California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania have a few too, as well as all
of the Canadian Provinces.
I am in Canada. Yes, those homeloafs are fantastic..and the caesar
salad........OH! and they make this steak sandwich with crunchy onion rings
on top that is soooo good. I would just as soon go there and eat as anywhere
fancy.
Thanks for replying Rob! I have found 1 substitute recipe for their Calamari
and I am keeping it because I think it is the same sauce they use on the
Hell's Kitchen Chicken, which if you haven't tried it, YOU MUST!!!

Here's a link to it, finally found "something" at least....I don't eat
Calamari but the sauce is gooood....

http://www.hungrybrowser.com/phaedrus/m0617W04.htm

This is a pretty cool site BTW.

W/B if you have an opinion!

"Rob" > wrote in message ...
> I believe it's a Canadian chain. I tried looking for a recipe a few

months
> ago - I love their home loafs.
>
> "Genny" > wrote in message
> > Wow, I can't believe noone has any comments.
> > Are there no Canadians here who love Eastside Mario's?
> >

> > "Genny" > wrote in message
> > > I have already googled and there's nothing but a mention of Eastside

in
> > > few blogs and 0 recipes to be found. ;(
> > >
> > > Help!! and if you like Eastside Mario's, try the dishes I mentioned in

> my
> > > first posting!
> > >
> > > Thx,

Marsala