Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What's for Christmas Dinner?

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 12/23/2013 11:23 AM, KROM wrote:
>> I know ya meant well.... but it was a bit irksome to say she HAD to do
>> something for the day instead of just saying your sure her friends would
>> love to have her if she wanted a good meal just as I'm sure she invites
>> friends over for meals despite their faiths.

> Hi Krom,
>
> I really was only suggesting not commanding. You know how
> friends say "you have to ..." only a suggestion, not a
> command. You said the same thing I was trying to say,
> only did not manager to offend anyone. My writing
> must really suck. :'(
>
> You and your family have a blessed and loving Merry Christmas.
>
> -T
>
> I am somewhat afraid to wish the rest of you one, but, what the hell,
> here goes, have a Blessed and Loving Merry Christmas.

Friends say, "You have to..."? Mine don't. They might say things like,
"Have you tried...?" But they would never tell me that I had to do something
unless I really had to. Like... "You have to move! There's a car coming!"
But in that case they likely would just say, "Move!" in a freaked out
fashion.