Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default If I didn't post this link before, I should have :)

jmcquown wrote:
>Gary wrote:
>> sf wrote:
>>>>
>>> Careful, Jill. Gary's going to call you a snob now.

>> Not me. I like Jill and I don't like mw popcorn either. I've got some
>> here but only because my daughter gave it to me. I would never buy it.
>>

>I like you too, Gary. Another Me Too! Forget about reading the
>ingredients list... microwave popcorn just doesn't smell good.

I buy plain/generic popping corn in five pound bags for cheap... the
Vet said filling a small cat litter pan with popping corn makes it
easy to collect cat urine for testing. Naturally I rinse off the
popping corn and let it dry, it's still fine for popping.