Old 23-12-2013, 06:15 PM posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default Thank you and Merry/Happy Christmas to all

On Sunday, December 22, 2013 10:07:42 PM UTC-5, Joseph Coulter wrote:
Over the years this gruop has been so many things but most of all it has

been a place to meet new people and to expand our knowledge. Ian and

Andrew our Father figures, Dale and Mark our earnest and excited

brothers, Joe, may he rest in peace, our wacky uncle with his tales of

wondrous things and 2000 year old wine merchants. There are others I am

sure, but time is too short to mention: Santiago, Emery, Bi!!, so many I

raise a glass to each and every one to those who I have forgotten, and

those I have never really known and say Merry/Happy Christmas now and

more to come. May we all dare to buy a first growth Bdx and we may live

to enjoy the tasting notes.

--

Joseph Coulter

Merry Christmas and enjoy!