Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default What's for Christmas Dinner?

Actually I meant since people like me do the observant thing on the 24th
...the 25th is just a day to eat and enjoy company and eat too much and since
there's too much food its better to share with friends...regardless of their
faiths.

I wasnt calling for Jews to celebrate with Christians..I was inviting
friends to eat..period.

this year as I've said before I will be ordering Chinese and not caring
about glucose levels for one day.

I know ya meant well.... but it was a bit irksome to say she HAD to do
something for the day instead of just saying your sure her friends would
love to have her if she wanted a good meal just as I'm sure she invites
friends over for meals despite their faiths.

I know you get excited about things like the holiday and diabetic control
but you can lean a bit to preachy and that turns people off....since not
everyone shares the same views.

anyhoo enjoy the holidays Todd...hope yours goes well

KROM

"Todd" wrote...

KROM states it very nicely. If you are not going to eat
(Kosher and Diabetic) with Christian friends, at least invite
your kids over for one of those lovely chickens you cook.