Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Julienner?

Bj?rn Steensrud > wrote:
: Cheri wrote:

: >
: > "Todd" > wrote in message
: > ...
: >> On 12/20/2013 06:57 PM, Cheri wrote:
: >>>
: >>> "Todd" > wrote in message
: >>> ...
: >>>> Hi All,
: >>>>
: >>>> Does this one look good?
: >>>> http://www.amazon.com/Kuhn-Rikon-Jul...words=Julienne
: >>>>
: >>>>
: >>>> It is by the same folks that made
: >>>> my pressure cookers and the quality of those is excellent.
: >>>>
: >>>> -T
: >>>
: >>> Sure it looks fine, but no need to spend that much. I have this one and
: >>> it works beautifully. Your choice though.
: >>>
: >>> http://www.amazon.com/Zyliss-30700-J...ulienne+peeler
: >>>
: >>
: >> Hi Cheri,
: >>
: >> Thank you!
: >>
: >> No one is Wal Mart or Raley's knew what a Junienner
: >> was. I had to look on Amazon. :'(
: >
: > At Wal-Mart they're where the potato peelers and kitchen gadgets are, at
: > least that's where they are here. I'm not surprised that they didn't know
: > though. That happens a lot with all kinds of things. I think they don't
: > want to bother looking in a lot of cases.
: >
: > Cheri
: >

: Ask them for a mandoline :-) I'll buy one here locally next year. The
: first one I saw was around $200 !!! (A net search gave me other choices.)

They scare the H-ll out of me. I always would fer for my fingers with a
proper manoline.

Wendy