Old 21-12-2013, 06:48 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Bjørn Steensrud Bjørn Steensrud is offline

Default Julienner?

Cheri wrote:

"Todd" wrote in message
On 12/20/2013 06:57 PM, Cheri wrote:

"Todd" wrote in message
Hi All,

Does this one look good?
http://www.amazon.com/Kuhn-Rikon-Jul...words=Julienne

It is by the same folks that made
my pressure cookers and the quality of those is excellent.

-T

Sure it looks fine, but no need to spend that much. I have this one and
it works beautifully. Your choice though.

http://www.amazon.com/Zyliss-30700-J...ulienne+peeler

Hi Cheri,

Thank you!

No one is Wal Mart or Raley's knew what a Junienner
was. I had to look on Amazon. :'(

At Wal-Mart they're where the potato peelers and kitchen gadgets are, at
least that's where they are here. I'm not surprised that they didn't know
though. That happens a lot with all kinds of things. I think they don't
want to bother looking in a lot of cases.

Cheri

Ask them for a mandoline :-) I'll buy one here locally next year. The
first one I saw was around $200 !!! (A net search gave me other choices.)