Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default What's for Christmas Dinner?

Pretty hot at the moment so I am going for cold stuff. I have two
marinated chickens in the freezer to cook on Tuesday. Son's girlfriend
bought home a half leg of ham last night from work as her Xmas bonus so
there will be hand-sliced leg ham as well. I am making Greek salad,
pasta salad and bean salad. I have cranberry and apples sauces. I will
buy fresh rolls Tuesday as my kids like rolls with that kind of meal.
For dessert I have a chocolate bavarian in the freezer, some good
quality ice-cream and long-life carton of vanilla custard chilling. Also
some pre-sliced fruit cake with icing.

For nibblies I have dips, chips, crackers, nuts, lollies and chocolates
One son's girlfriend wants to make chocolate balls - probs Mars Bar
balls or similar. I have bought a slab of Coke Zero, we mostly only
drink water so this is special Boys and the girlfriends/fiancées etc.
will probably also have some alcohol.

I will probably eat too much as usual

"Todd" wrote in message ...

Hi All,

What are you cooking for Christmas dinner? I haven't
decided yet and would love to know what you guys
are making!

-T