phiferindia phiferindia is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Gish View Post
It's so true, It does take a while to cook your own meals. My wife and I love having home cooked meals, but really with our schedule it is tough. It is pretty awesome when we have it though, and we feel healthier and better about ourselves. It's awesome how much better you feel all the time when you're eating healthily.
Four Steps for healthy life
1. Regular Exercise
2. Drink lot of waters
3. Avoid Fast Food Product(include Vegetables Salad)
4. Concentrate on fresh fruits, vegetables and Bolied crops,grains,cerials

That's all,Enjoy Your Stuff Healthily. Also look Young forever.
Mosquito net for windows from Phifer